Flow UV-C germicidal lamps with forced air flow
One of the important advantages of UV-C germicidal lamps for NBVE air recirculation and disinfection is the possibility of their use in the presence of people and patients (permanent air disinfection).
Disinfection of air by UV-C radiation in flow germicidal lamps is carried out inside a disinfection chamber. Contaminated air is sucked in by a fan – through a filter that traps dust and other contamination – into the disinfection chamber.
It can be mounted on the wall or on a mobile stand and works 24 hours a day, eliminating up to 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and molds.
- External lamp for surface disinfection (Optional),
- Hour counter (Optional),
- Remote control (Optional),
- Disinfection without chemicals,
- Replacing the filters can be done very easily, without the need for special tools,
- Simple maintenance: the lamp will be replaced after 1 year of operation / filters after a maximum of 6 months of operation,
- Simple assembly.
- Eliminate the chances of disease due to microorganisms present in the air,
- Children and people with allergies are protected by breathing clean air,
- You always have clean air and disinfected surfaces,
- With the help of the hour counter you know exactly when you need to change the lamp in order to ensure optimal disinfection,
- You can easily turn on / off the equipment with the remote control,
- Due to the mobile stand you can move the equipment wherever you want,
- Eliminate the use of expensive antiseptics, labor and the extra time required to perform disinfection.
PRICE: 511 EURO(for model NBVE 60P)
We'll get back to you soon.