Indoor Air Quality is usually more toxic than the one we breathe in an industrial city.
Do you know why? Dangerous microorganisms, proliferate inside air conditioning, worsening air quality and damaging its structures.
Air Conditioning systems, and especially A.H.U. (Air Handling Unit), are the perfect microcosm for growth and distribution of microbial organisms, pathogens, spores, moulds, etc. Air recirculation, temperature fluctuations and humidity allow them to combine with each other in complex ways and settle all over surfaces inside the AC system in the form of an unpleasant biofilm. This biofilm adheres particularly in between the fins of heat exchangers (coils), it settles in water collection tanks and clog the filters inside ducts. A biofilm less than 0.5 mm can reduce system efficiency up to 40%.
Ultraviolet Germicidal Devices can solve all HVAC hygiene and efficiency problems because:
IT ELIMINATES COMPLETELY ALL PATHOGENS – MICROBIAL LOAD
Kills Legionella, TBC, viruses, moulds and mites that contaminate HVAC air and surfaces.
– IMPROVES A.H.U. EFFICIENCY, SAVING ENERGY
UVGI maintains system clean, keeping the inner component’s good performances and operation level.
– IT IS ECOLOGICAL, SAFE AND ENSURES HIGH AIR QUALITY LEVEL
Even without a persistent and expensive A.H.U. cleaning intervention schedule.
– NO CHEMICALS!
UVGI is a physical method that restrain the use of chemical cleaning products, useful credit for LEED CERTIFICATION Indoor Environmental quality (Green Building Council).
– YOU CAN USE IT EVERYWHERE!
Healthcare, Food Industries, Commercials, Hotel and Restaurants, Public Transportation, Airports, Schools and Universities, but also Residential and Private Buildings.
– EASY-TO FIT, YOU CAN TRUST ON US!
Our team sizes and project the most suitable layout for your needs with a specific software. Our devices are adaptable and easy to apply.
UVGI systems for HVAC disinfection are raccomended by:
- CDC Center of Disease Control and prevention
- IUVA International Ultraviolet agency
- WHO World Health Organization
- EPA Environmental Protection agency
- ASHRAE American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
Application compiles to UNI 10339.
- USAF, Sigonella, Italy
- USAF, Vicenza, Italy
- Milan Fair, Italy
- New Delhi Metro, India
- Jaipur Metro, India
- Sidra Medical and Research Center, Doha, Qatar
- Barwa Financial District, Doha, Qatar
- Hamad Medical Coporation, QPD Project, Qatar
- Petroleum Development Company Ltd, Doha, Qatar
- Procter & Gamble, Headquarter, Rome, Italy